Sunday, February 24, 2013

A time to wait...

Well, spring might be coming, but the weather here in Southern Indiana has been 2-3 season in one day lately. My sinuses hate it. Which means I do!

I've been having to utilize the time to car shop, so the chilly and crummy weather has actually helped that some. No salesperson seems to want to stand out in the cold! Luckily the whole defective car thing is basically handled.... Not exactly how I wanted, but handled none the less. Once I have a new lease, I'll feel better. I detest car shopping...

There's not much going on, but I wanted to share a cool site a friend told me about. It's called free rice, and its tied through the UN. Regardless of your feelings about the UN, this is pretty cool.

You play trivia online (everyone knows I love trivia!) and for each question you get right you earn rice for the hungry.

Click the link below to play the game!
Link to freerice.com

Well, hope everyone is well! Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment