Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving, challenges and other sundry things

I really like Thanksgiving. Its all about family, being thankful, celebrating bounty...

For my hubby and I, it's another year to remember how lucky we were in surviving the awful motorcycle accident we were in (Again, helmets really DO save lives!), but I personally an thankful every year for him. Cheesy to most people but it really is true. With all the crapola he and I have had to endure, it really is a testament to our commitment and love for each other. I'm happy. and I'm thankful.

Ok, no more mushies, for now at least!

I've been busy making by hand and filling out preprinted Christmas cards, decorating, cooking on Thanksgiving and such, so I'm a few days behind my normal challenge posts.

Here's The Bright Owl challenge, #32. I was feeling rainbow-y and wanting to play with watercolors, so I did 2!
All sorts of tangles, on 6x6 watercolor paper


















All sorts of tangles, I was feeling hearts this time around.
























On to the Diva Challenge# 96. I'm not too unhappy with this. I need to practice more with Zinger I think!
Zinger is a bit wonky... oops.






















And finally, I was playing around with Zendalas and was still feeling Rainbow-y... This is a zendala template from the bright owl and I played around with my stabilo point 88 fine line pens and Bunzo! By the time I was done it reminded me of the song De Colores, hence the title...

Bunzo, rainbow-y bunzo everywhere!

It's after Thanksgiving, so our tree is now up and decorated. I still have to put lights in the windows, but we're pretty well finished with decorating!

Have a great week!


2 comments: