Thursday, November 1, 2012

Weekly Challenges

So this week's Diva's Challenge is using the new official tangle Bunzo. I like this one! It grows fast, it fills spaces nicely and it looks so organic. It reminds me of the videos of the non newtonian fluid, "oobleck" on speakers and reacting to the vibration. Maybe that was even more geek than usual or a bit odd, but it's the first thing that came to mind when I saw this tangle pattern.
Ballot (filled with other tangles), Chillon, Onomato, Bunzo,
Copada (with Flora), Purk, Dewdrops, Fescu and Betweed

Also I did the Bright Owl Zendala Dare. I love the zendala shape. I'm only "so-so" on my attempt at it. Maybe I'll do another in the future. It just seems "eeehh" like it's a bit flat or blah.

Angelfish, Crossroads (I'm not 100% sure of the name, the one with the black squares),
Bollywood, Bubbles,  Alice, Betweed, Fescu, Awdry
In non Zentangle challenges, our fat kitty seems to be a bit better at least. She's eating again and acting frisky and lovable like normal. We have a follow up urinalysis for her once she's done with the antibiotics to see if she's better. *fingers crossed*

It's also been a butt kicker of a week at work. I'm happy tomorrow is Friday and I have the weekend to decompress... I need it!

Hope everyone is great and had a wonderful Halloween, Samhain, All Saints/All Souls, Dio de los Muertos!

2 comments:

  1. Love your tiles - they are awesome. I also loved reading your bio. Sounded like myself same bookks, movies - how funny. I also love D&D and computer games. Absolutely crazy about Skyrim. Tangling can be sort of a flight of fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, For some reason, your second post (Zendala) doesn't show on your blog. Perhaps it's my computer, but I just thought I'd let you know. Your bunzo piece is just great. Love all the tangles you chose.

    ReplyDelete